|Back to RCL Command Index
||Domain name, e.g., c
This procedure initializes the Rigi graph model by:
- closing all windows except for the General 1 or Root window,
- closing all dialog boxes,
- initializing the General 1 or Root window,
- clearing the graph,
- setting the domain to the parameter specified, e.g., the C-language domain, and,
- if the domain has changed, setting the current arc type to "level."
rcl_rigi_init is one of two methods to initialize the state of the Rigi graph editor. It is usually used to change modelling domains. Unlike a similar procedure, rcl_reset, rcl_rigi_init notifies the user with a dialog box that the domain has been changed.
# Change from the c to the plas domain
Back to RCL Command Index