|Back to RCL Command Index
||Domain name, e.g., c
This procedure resets the Rigi graph model by:
- closing all windows except for the General 1 or Root window,
- closing all dialog boxes,
- initializing the General 1 or Root window,
- clearing the graph,
- setting the domain to the parameter specified, e.g., the C-language domain, and,
- if the domain has changed, setting the current arc type to "level."
rcl_reset is performed by rcl_read_rsf and rcl_load_rsf. rcl_reset behaves in a manner similar to rcl_rigi_init. except that rcl_reset does not notify the user of a change in the domain.
# Clear the graph and close all the windows except for
# the Root window
Back to RCL Command Index